
EVERYTHING MEANS EVERYTHING
I've asked my wife and daughter to pick a few books from the shelves (but no more than 30cm/11.8inch) that would somehow represent or define me. So, here's the result.
It was a very busy day and I had to find someone who'll do all the work so I can just press the shutter. Everything means everything: The National - Conversation 16 ('cause I'm evil) :)
It was a very busy day and I had to find someone who'll do all the work so I can just press the shutter. Everything means everything: The National - Conversation 16 ('cause I'm evil) :)
It's like having a look into your life. You don't seem that evil! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery revealing and I like the step-down arrangement from left to right. It's like reading a book of your life. Nice work and great lighting for it!
ReplyDeleteYour life seems like an interesting read. It's very orderly as a composition but perhaps that also defines you.
ReplyDeleteEury