
ONE LEAF SLICED
In the meantime I was practicing a little and evolved from one paper to a single leaf challenge except I’ve never posted anything. Instead I’ve butchered my leaf for a photo slicing contest. And once again failed to post because I wasn’t sure whether it was OK to use circular slicing instead of more common linear and it was too late to ask Ava. :)
Anyway, here’s a brand new leaf, sliced using the same PS template I’ve made years back.
And the soundtrack is The Messiah is Falling by Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters because Underrated Silence CD is on repeat since this morning. :)
Anyway, here’s a brand new leaf, sliced using the same PS template I’ve made years back.
And the soundtrack is The Messiah is Falling by Ulrich Schnauss & Mark Peters because Underrated Silence CD is on repeat since this morning. :)
I do need my beauty rest! This is neat abstract.
ReplyDeleteVery cool abstract shot, awesome colours.
ReplyDeleteTerrific! I love playing with different techniques and love seeing what others do along these lines as well! Very nice result.
ReplyDeleteWow, this is a very cool effect, and the blue background works really well to lift it into the realm of abstract spaciness that is very attractive.
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning photo! The blue really makes a great canvas! Such a peaceful choice in accompaniement.
ReplyDeleteLovely. Just lovely. Wow.
ReplyDeleteFantastic. I actually think I prefer it turned 90deg cw
ReplyDeleteVery cool effect! Well done - Eury
ReplyDelete