
PLAIN AUTUMN
Someone once told me that I've never submitted a normal image. Hopefully this is plain enough. It was a nice sunny day anyway. :)
There's plenty of magical autumn music out there and I think I'll pick Autumn Leaves for today. Or not! Too obvious. :) I want happier chords and I'm pretty sure nobody expects James Taylor! He-he. There's a nice title track on his 2002 comeback October Road...
There's plenty of magical autumn music out there and I think I'll pick Autumn Leaves for today. Or not! Too obvious. :) I want happier chords and I'm pretty sure nobody expects James Taylor! He-he. There's a nice title track on his 2002 comeback October Road...
So pretty! And you were right: James Taylor is unexpected but oh so fitting!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful backlighting and a lovely spring/summer atmosphere, even though the leaves are red.
ReplyDeleteThe colors are just fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours on those leaves
ReplyDeleteThat splash of orangey/red is truly the signal that says autumn. Well captured and a lovely composition also. Eury
ReplyDelete