
SECOND MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT
It’s no secret, music is the second most important ingredient for my work. I don't really watch TV anymore but I listen to the radio from time to time, just to make sure things are still going backwards. So called radio friendly music is dull, compression is rising, bit-rate is falling, sound quality is awful and I’m not getting any younger. That’s why I collect records. :)
And now for something completely different, ex-local and almost endemic, something you can’t listen in original form unless you own one of those great spinning devices. Slovenian fusion from 1979 (known as jazz-rock at the time), LP only and pretty hard to get in pristine condition. Enjoy Soncna Pot - Zarek if that’s your kind of thing.
And now for something completely different, ex-local and almost endemic, something you can’t listen in original form unless you own one of those great spinning devices. Slovenian fusion from 1979 (known as jazz-rock at the time), LP only and pretty hard to get in pristine condition. Enjoy Soncna Pot - Zarek if that’s your kind of thing.
This love of music transcends into your art. Your photo has the power to evoke memories. And yes, this jazz fusion is my kind of thing. ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat shot. Love that we can see it's spinning!
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say - another stunning shot
ReplyDeleteI've tried to pull of a shot like this more times than I can count and always ended up with glares or other things that made me decide to bin them. This one looks perfect! And I like your link; I'll make sure to check out some of their other tunes as well :)
ReplyDeleteGreat focus and happy you took it slow enough so we can see the spinning. Very good composition also! - Eury
ReplyDeleteI like the bands of color and the tie-in of the wire colors. Nice.!
ReplyDelete