
TEXT SECTION
Oh, this is an awfully cheap way to squeeze through the day. :-) I don't believe in conspiracy theories but this epic text section hunt that last longer than anyone from the Jedi High Council remembers is bigger than all of us.
I liked this one as a kid. Had it on tape only. Took me a while to find out what it was: Leroy Anderson: The Typewriter.
I liked this one as a kid. Had it on tape only. Took me a while to find out what it was: Leroy Anderson: The Typewriter.
I love the sentiments of the shot - so funny and an in-joke at Worth! I wish you had put a bit more contrast on the lower keys section to give it extra oomph! Great composition.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that orchestra piece. Soooo funny and well done. Thanks for brightening my morning!
ReplyDeleteJust love how you dared bring that up with such a wry sense of humour. I've always loved the typewriter piece too!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure this is what you are waiting for:
ReplyDeleteThere's a text section?! LOL -eury
When I saw this posted in the forum, I burst out laughing! You made my day. And the photo is really nice, too... well laid out and all.
ReplyDelete