
THE PLAN
The day was sunny and bright, so I decided to go for a bike ride. Two wheels work way better than a thinking cap. By lunchtime I had a pretty good idea what to do, but later in the afternoon it began to rain like the sky was falling down. After it stopped, I grabbed my wife's compact to take a few shots and then it struck me. All of a sudden, I saw THE PLAN. Everything was there, chondrites, planetesimals, rhyolites, NGC 253, Geoff and the Visionaries... All I need now is time. Two or three days. No more words. I'll be back.
Bon Iver - Holocene (live), just because it sounded right at the time.
Bon Iver - Holocene (live), just because it sounded right at the time.
I must confess that I do not understand your thought processes here, but I do understand and like the results you got from them, so kudos to that! A lovely street scene! Well done!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks shiny and new in your street scene. This choice of music adds to the deep intensity of the last few days.
ReplyDeleteLovely and mesmerizing piece of music that feels so right for this this lovely photograph. Thank you - eury
ReplyDeleteThe Plan? Huh? I'm lost. But I love the photo!
ReplyDelete