
THE TELESCOPE
Well, this was THE PLAN! Few days back, I've decided to build a high-end DIY telescope and beat Geoff and his wonderful astrophotography gallery. It took me some time to find the right parts and do all the necessary calculations but finally, my beauty is here!
In case you're not recognizing used modules or you don't know a single thing about astrophotography, I've made an index image to help you with identifying the parts:

I wanted to put it to the test straight away but it's cloudy tonight and I'm very tired so I'll do it tomorrow. BTW, haven't decided on the name, yet. Any suggestions? How about Deep Space 0.5?
And the music... I feel so proud about all this and the choice was obvious because I did it My Way (Sid, not Frank).

I wanted to put it to the test straight away but it's cloudy tonight and I'm very tired so I'll do it tomorrow. BTW, haven't decided on the name, yet. Any suggestions? How about Deep Space 0.5?
And the music... I feel so proud about all this and the choice was obvious because I did it My Way (Sid, not Frank).
You are one determined photographer! You could call it the Beast or the Legacy. Let"s hope you get interesting results with it! Not fond at all of this version of My Way :P
ReplyDeleteOMG! That is sooooo awesome and so funny and so quaint and so cute, I had to laugh. Now I am dying for your weather to turn good again so we can see how the results pan out!
ReplyDeleteCan't say I could listen to too much of that music. His voice is a BIT grating and not of the long-lived sort that the original old crooner could belt out! ;-)
wow, that is quite ingenious!
ReplyDeleteEury
Haha - I somehow missed this during the month, it is one of the funniest shots I have seen in a long while, great sense of humour.
ReplyDelete