
THIRD MOST IMPORTANT INGREDIENT
The equations are simple.
Technology - coffee = no results.
Technology + coffee = results.
PS: Good tea will work too sometimes.
A lot of opportunities here but this one was the first that came to mind. So meet me at midnight baby, inside The Sad Cafe (Eagles).
Technology - coffee = no results.
Technology + coffee = results.
PS: Good tea will work too sometimes.
A lot of opportunities here but this one was the first that came to mind. So meet me at midnight baby, inside The Sad Cafe (Eagles).
Excellent shot! I love the lighting.
ReplyDeleteGreat composition and the overhead point of view seems to accentuate the intensity of the taste. I have no recollection of ever hearing Sad Café.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning! Great lighting and wonderful design! Just sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love coffee and this looks like it could be a coffee ad. If there was anything that would make it better, it would be a bit of steam coming up from that cup... oh, yum. Now I want some...my fave - Gevalia Dark Italian Roast.. oh.. yeah!
ReplyDeleteEury