

TOOLS
Only tools (through the years). Or maybe more?!
BTW, remember kaleidoscope contests?
Back in 1988, at the dawn of the CD era, one of the first titles I've bought was Stephen Hough - The Piano Album. Opening track from that album is pure keyboard virtuosity: Hexentanz (Witches Dance) by Edward Alexander MacDowell.
BTW, remember kaleidoscope contests?
Back in 1988, at the dawn of the CD era, one of the first titles I've bought was Stephen Hough - The Piano Album. Opening track from that album is pure keyboard virtuosity: Hexentanz (Witches Dance) by Edward Alexander MacDowell.
Oh, my goodness, as I scrolled down the Worth page, for a brief instant I thought you HAD this many cameras! Nearly had a heart attack. But what a great outcome for good processing. Very well done!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great memory you have, but most importantly, what a great effect! Each photo has its own merit but the sum is greater as a pair. Beautiful work with the strap! Once again, perfect kaleidoscope music.
ReplyDeleteVery cool kaleidoscope effect.
ReplyDeleteeury